All bicycle rentals are available exclusively at our downtown shop location at 556 Charnelton Street. It is conveniently located just three minutes from the Willamette River bike path. If you’d like to leave your motor vehicle for the day, we have free, long-term parking in the gravel lot behind our shop!
Our biggest expense in offering rentals is the time required for paperwork and proper fitting; as such, “first day” rates include the cost of setup and keeping the bicycle until closing time on the same day as setup. To encourage customers to enjoy riding as long as they like, additional days are available at about 1/3 the cost of the first day. Please ask about other options if you are interested in renting for more than one week.
- Trail-a-bikes, trailer (limited availability): $24 for first day, $8 each additional day; $72/week.
- Comfort- and sport-hybrids, youth bikes: (no reservation required): $24 for first day, $8 each additional day; $72/week.
- Road bikes, touring bikes, tandem (by reservation): $48 for first day, $16 each additional day; $144/week.
- Trek Fuel full-suspension MTB (by reservation): $79 for first day, $40 each additional day.
- Trunk and hitch-mount car racks are also available for $5 and $21, respectively.
- New: ShockWiz suspension-tuning tool: $50 for two days of riding with after ride consultations and tuning.
Rental is from 9am-6pm. Call for info and to reserve.
All hybrid rentals include helmets and U-locks at no additional charge.
All road and touring bikes include:
- Customer’s choice of shimano SPD or SPD-SL clipless pedals, or traditional pedals, with or without toe cages.
- A saddle pouch with tire levers, spare tube, co2 cartridge & regulator, multi-tool (customer pays $8 if tube and co2 are consumed).
- Water bottle cages.
City maps are in short supply, but the river path is very close by, and further navigation is easy with google maps on a smartphone. County maps, water bottles, nutritional supplements, and lights are available for purchase. Our friendly staff are happy to offer advice on some of the best routes in our area from short to long, flat to hilly, paved or not! We recently put together this 47-mile tour of three local wineries in the beautiful rolling hills of the Lorane Valley that starts and ends at our shop (it can be shortened to about 30 miles by parking at the intersection of Lorane and Bailey Hill).
For questions or to make reservations, please call 541-344-4105 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.